Friday 4 June 2010

The Difficult Second Post




(Maxi dress: H&M, Sunglasses: Primark, Ring: Topshop, Gladiator Wedge: Peacocks)



So here it is. Just me watching Glee - The Gaga Episode, totally loving Kurt in the McQueen-esque 'Bad Romance' outfit complete with 'Armadillo' shoes. If my alter ego was human, that's how it would look like.

Today was a lovely day, so slipped on the H&M maxi I found by mistake at my local H&M. My H&M is a bit rubbish so I reckon someone had returned it because it was only one in shop.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wedges and I saw the gaga episode too, i really liked quinns outfit also, loved the hot pink extra long lashes.
    p.s I was attracted to your blog because my cat is the same one in your icon pic!

    ReplyDelete